Having a hectic day.
My handbag just WON'T do. So small, so tight. So unable to deal with real life. So me.......
A hoard of 'lifted' apples demand peeling. Pies, crumbles and possible pork accompaniment. This is payback time for being a tea-leaf. Got my stuff stashed and now every time I open the fridge the Apples Bang:( USE ME, USE ME...
A torrent of stuff to do (this week) and not a helping hand on show. I will though be strong in the execution of my duties, I won't say chores, because I hate the word. CHORES. Chores brings to mind buckets and skivvies bent down without hope, head in the grate and not a lot on the plate....Duties bring to mind stiffness. Of collar and spine.
Films I MUST see:
The one where the APES rise. Something to do with the old Planet of the Apes films. His eyes, his eyes....Mmmmm. One look from those and I'd be done for bestiality. Laugh....
Cowboys v. Aliens. Or something. Only seen brief clips on tv, I do know however that Daniel Craig stars. At least I THINK it was him glowering at me on Liverpool Street station.
And finally...Shock horror in the form of Destination 500, another soppy film, similar I dare say to Destinations 1-500. I don't mind if it's a re-hash, if the ridiculous plot makes no sense at all, as long as it makes me grab the arm of the bloke next to me.
And THAT, m'dears, is all you need to know...
Now I must CARRY ON>>>>>>>>>>>>
x
Monday, 15 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Surely that film is called Planet of the Apples!
something to ponder at the DVD rental area - something called Source Code. Nice little riddle.
Jerry from the West Coast
Post a Comment