Thursday, 22 September 2011



Being rustled up for tonight's tea is Chicken Banjo.

Legs. Skinned.
Red onions. Sliced finely.
Some Chicken Stock.
A lot of runny honey.
A glug of Red Wine Vinegar.
6 thinly sliced Garlic cloves.
A five second squeeze of Tomato Puree.
Black pepper.
A miserly amount of salt.
A carefree shower of Tabasco.

Fry legs till browned off. Remove and place in your best casserole dish. Add onions to pan, cook till soft and slithery.
Lay upon legs.

Add the sauce ingredients to pan, making sure to scrape up bits of fallen bird flesh, stir to a roaring boil then pour over legs. (Shut up Digger, I know my syntax sometimes fails me).
Put lid on and oven cook for a while.
Then, after a long time, I'll carefully splatter the cooked bird bits on oval platters and serve with crisp jacket tatties. (A little crunch setting the softness off nicely.)

Other Non-Essential but Interesting New:

Bought a second-hand Damart Cardi today, Royal red embroidered with jet black beads. I'll cross dress as Miss Marple/Rtd. Dominatrix.

I charmed the interviewer with my knowledge of old people's requirements and food poisoning
at yesterday's job interview... at yesterday's job interview...

Bought some fab mascara in blackest black;) My eyes have never looked spookier.

Now I must fly..............
More tomorrow plus another Man pic;)





No comments: