Sunday, 25 September 2011

Sun. Coooool!.
Can here mowers already. The brightness as I look out of my window is lovely. So warm and lovely is it that I've kicked off my slippers and feel like waxing. Lyrical.

Mowing. (Lots of Laughter)..
Mine will be groaning later on. Not too much will be shaved orf just enough to make my frontage respectable.

Traditional Roast Beef Lunch. Yum.
Fair sized piece of Brisket roasted in melted lard then, when the time is right, a few knobbly par-boiled spuds will be added to the spitting fat. To soothe and take away the guilt of indulging in extreme animal fat I'll steam a little Sweetheart Cabbage. To soak up the gravy and mustard a crisp bulbous Yorkshire Pudding. And for pud an apple crumble.

But most exciting of all...
The Labour Party Conference begins today in Liverpool. Kicks off around 2p.m. with a Hiya from Leader of Liverpool Council, Joe Anderson.
Should be worth a watch. Ken Livingston will be putting his two penn'orth in aswell. Boo.

Tomorrow Harriet Harmon will bleat on in a debate called Britain in the World...Think I'll give the ghastly Harry a miss. Although I do have one thing to thank her for...A dopey recipe for Mince embalmed in a nice Crusty Loaf. Amazing what one finds in retro recipe books.

And then Tuesday.... everything on standby.... . My Leader's speech kicks off at 3. Holy HUSH in the bungalow when the Man in Debt to the Unions makes his Conference speech.
Should be worth a tea break or two mate.



Now I must fly........................:)

No comments: