What a Fab Saturday Morn I'm having...
Woken by Monty nutting me.
Hot sweet tea in my jim jams (Ok Digger my syntax is getting worserer and woserer)
Viewing Boris Johnson's Conference Speech. Viewing Boris Johnsnon's and Jezza Paxman's Newsnight head-to-head over the garden gate. (Watch out Dave....)
Then over to ITV1 for insight into England v. The Bloody French. Only watching it because I like gazing at Laurence Dallaglio's head. Pundits don't come heavier. Yum. Hope for a sensational thrashing of the old enemy.
Now I must say Au Revoir or Ta Ta.....Hairy Blokes on Pitch NOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Saturday, 8 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
flessestOh zut alores and a million froggy expletives,they've gone a buggered us. The filthy French won and march on. Whilst our boys will be back in Blighty next weekend doing the weekly shop with their wifey's..... Oh MERDE !
Calm down Guv' s'only a game...A great blooming big one but just a game.....And there's nothing wrong with assisting the little lady wiv her groceries...:)
Come to think of it you're right..Oh MERDE!
Never mind your syntax, have you paid your sin tax?
Post a Comment