Monday, 17 October 2011

I loved watching The X Factor.
And I knew Misha B would sail through alongside Janet, Rythmix and Johnny. I was totally sickened by the British publics decision to allow the ghastly Kitty to have another go. Stupid Brits. I can barely look at that woman, she emanates evil. Must be her eyebrows. Arched and bleached. A real daughter of Satan. Her wig was naff too.
And when Frankie Cocozza and Nu Vibe had to sing to stay in the comp I knew who would be saved..F.C.The boy reminds me of Max Wall. Big hair and thin legs. His voice is weak but I'm guessing the judges dig him because of the girly interest.
Nu Vibe weren't Nu they were just five blokes clasping their crotches. So boring. So yoof.
Johnny got through I hope not because he's the comp's character but because he can sing. And how. Would like to hear him sing something sweet and dirty. Preferably wearing a suit. Can't have a man of his talent dressed like Aladdin.

Enough of this.

Now I must fly.

No comments: