Thursday, 20 October 2011

We end up where we belong...so the song went....on Absolute radio as I approached the A127 on my way back home. It leaves a queer feeling in your head when words from a radio hit you right smack between your eyeballs.
Could be written for me or you I thought as my car and its driver rocketed windswept along, feeling the kiss of an icy wind on our cheeks and the warmth of a bit of rough skin in my hand.
A poet once said something too, she said how alike are the two who whoooooooo. Don't ask the poets name nor the title of her ode but her words danced tall as sunflowers on the A127 home.

And seeing as I am in philosophical mode I'm wondering where I will be in say a year or twos time.
Still here in the quietness of the Essex countryside or will I be torn away to gravel new, somewhere where the buses rumble the floors.
Who knows where you or I will be. My tip is not to think about it nor ponder it for even a moment, cos, if I make plans, God only laughs.

Ok Glo back to planet Bungalow..

I have a zillion things to do, one of them being tonight's tea. Which will Sausage Saxony and mash.
A few exotic mange tout will accompany the homely dish. And as I'm cravinf something sweet I'll probably knock together a simple syrup sponge pudding and custard.
Tomorrow is another busy day for me, Mr H and I have a dinner guest, a vegetarian one at that. But a veggie who likes fish so problem sort of solved, I won't post the menu because she reads my blog! Needless to say I will take care of her and lavish upon my sister-in-law all the love and attention I can.

I have no idea what's happening in the world because I've been to another planet. London. So now after doing this I'll dust off the remote control, make a cup of tea and see who's dead. (My gran's favourite saying)
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read this again and it would seem very meaningful

Blue x

Gloria Horsehound said...

ALL my words are meaningful...

Glo x