A friend bought me a radiator.
I fiddle with icing because a friend prefers iced cakes.
I gave a cheery pro-Britain mug because I knew it would cause an uproar.
I made a Bolognaise for our friends not because I had some extra lean mince but because they are fun to be with and buy me yellow blooms.
Mum told me "daddy loved you very very much"
Very late at night I pick up Mr H. from the station because I don't want him walking past the petrol station, the houses and pubs carrying his heavy bag.
I cleanse mother's face and legs not because I have to or should but because I don't want her to forget she's a Woman. Make-up adheres better to a scrubbed face and socks stick better to moisturized legs.
I reply to texts from mates because sometimes they come at just the right time. The idea of a pal dropping by for coffee'd conversation kind of disentangles me from bandages and vapour rub.
Different grub and different jokes but the same love.
Being cooked today:
More fish I expect, served with chat and char:)
Thursday, 2 February 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you should be able to claim state benefits for the careing work you do.
Don't want anything from the government.Did you know that Carers save the government around £118 million pounds a year? I read it in a magazine.
But thanks for your thoughts Tel.
Post a Comment