"Yeah my new assistant is a small bird, about this high, not a lotta knowledge but a good gel"
The mucky saga of Capello v. F.A. waddles along, and I'm ecstatic. Nothing puts an extra beat in my heart more than a silly fracas over choice of England Managers.As long as it isn't Terry O'Neal I'll be alright.
I see Fabio is back on continental soil already, what a rotter. And after all we gave him, millions of English Pounds and all that. Didn't even stay long enough to thank supporters for their support.
Typical Italian.
Well blow you.
England will rise from the cinders like my legs rise when I've had a bad day. Up they come, torn and scarred but willing to give it another go. Backs and Walls and all that.
Talking of Backs. When it gets to night time, round about 9 I'd say, my back gives me what-for. I seek relief by rubbing it but my hands only reach a little way up. I'd ask Mother to rub it but her left elbow is bandaged and her sight isn't very excellent so she's out of the frame. Oh well, we all have our cross to bear.
Going back to Football Catastrophes, I hope England don't have one when playing with the Dutch. Good team, the Netherlands, not a team to ever take lightly, should be feared and respected. Chuffed to hear Pearcey will be in control. always liked and admired Psycho. (See above HOT PIC)The best manager we never had?
I tell you all this kerfuffle over who will lead England into Euro 2012 has put iron in me marrow.
Talking of marrow and meat...I'm making a nice beef stew today, it'll be stacked with tons of root veg...parsnip carrot potato leek all simmered for ages in two oxos. I'll drop eight dumplings in too. By the way last nights chops were lovely but the bungalow walls were almost shattered by the sound made when Mr H and I stuck our spoons into the soft squidgy chocolate puds. There are no words to describe how smashing they were. So I'll stop here!
Must dash I have a new iron to play with..................
Cheerio!

1 comment:
Just a quick thank you to all the people who offered to rub my back.
All noted.
Post a Comment