Tuesday, 14 February 2012

St Valentine's Day


It is the day of Love.
And this is the Lovely loaf I made yesterday.

And last night five minutes before midnight, we all had a slice. Mum in the armchair, Mr H. at the kitchen table, me by the sink. And smiles were all around when the knife went in.
We Loved it.

Today I'm roasting a couple of Pork chops for mum and me, Mr H. will have some bread on his late return.
After tackling household stuff, I'll make another loaf... later this afternoon I expect, nothing fancy just a plain shiny brown loaf.
Mr H., mother and me will oooh over it. Mum in bed, Mr H. elbowing the table and me polishing the sink.
Lovely:)

Some things are worth waiting for.

2 comments:

Terry said...

No wonder Mr H putting on weight if you keep him on bread & jam!

Gloria Horsehound said...

Yes, and what a fine looking chappie he is!