Look good!
Feel unreal!
Must be Friday day!
Oodles of sunlight showing up cracks and splashes and lengthy lawn, don't mind!
Mother needing woman-to-woman talk. Ok! Kid and Old Lady sharing earned wisdoms. Lump in throat with tea.
Change of handbag, lipstick, priorities. Cool!
Deep and meaningful Radio 4 dumped in favour of Magic! Skipping around table instead of slogging!
Sitting on new bench looking at young plants. Lovely! Digitalis growing out of its head!
The crumbs of the lemon and poppy seed cake being spooned into my freshly lipsticked mouth. Daft!
Friday, 11 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a difference a new day makes! You sound deleriously happy. Good for you
Hi again GH - you're still making me laugh. Have you ever tried
writing humorous short stories or poems? You really should! GG
Yep Tel a lot can happen in 24 hours, sun coming out for example!
Hi GG, so glad I make you laugh, hardest thing in the world making someone laugh, so said Victoria Wood. And no I've never written humorous stories or poems, only time anything remotely comic spews forth is when I blog!
Although I always make my friends LOL!
GH
Post a Comment