What a gorgeous day.
Sunshine... but not too hot as to get me in lather, a silly breeze.......... just enough to brisk my cheeks and a jolly good runaround in Sainsburys.
Barbie was wearing false eyelashes:(
Between 7 and 9 spent some no-fun time with Mother. Her laying on the floor, me carrying her from a to b and signs I'd rather not mention. Lol!
But all is not bad because as I drove past Roots Hall (Home to Southend Utd) my phone rang and being mobile aware I ignored it till I got to Sainsburys car park where I checked my voicemail.
Mum has a hospital appointment tomorrow for a thorough going over by the assessment team.
Wheelchair will be waiting!
Now I must fly and I wish I could, fly I mean. Imagine taking in bellies of breath and with a swoop of your arms and a push from your heels you're up...I feel a poetic piece brewing...
Ta ta!
Wednesday, 30 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where would you fly to? More important with whom........
I wouldn't have a map, plan or companion it'd just be me with, hopefully, a few inquisitive sparrows.
Post a Comment