A flat haired 70+ woman pulling shaggy tawny mutt accosted me by the post box. She meant no harm, just wanted a little light conversation. I did my bit by nodding my head in agreement over the terrible weather. We parted life-long friends.
One day I will BE that woman.
Cost of dry cleaning black mac. £3. "Be ready Friday" said smiling Annihagupta. "I do hope so" said I because I'm British and know the art of conversation/passing the time/chattering. I like Annihagupta she's Asian, old but British. And wears lots of gold. Rather like the gypsy type women in the Pie n' Mash shop. Only their smiles are not as glowing or sincere.
As I walked I pondered. Bread. Buy some or bake some.
Bake. Problemo solvedo. Will have a wedge with cheesey pasta bake. Later. After I've phoned: TV licencing folk. Westminster City Hellhouse. Docs.
Found out about Birth Certificates (copies thereof for licence people) knee pain (crumbling sounds in left one) and the ten ways to turn a Man ON. Permanently.
Ask Jeeves?
Tube of Ibuleve Muscle Rub from Expensive Corner Chemist, £7000. Mum can't wait for prescription. Thank God dad left her some thick envelopes.
No time to properly cleanse hair so dry cleaned it with Batista Dry Shampoo. Clean, but I look a little electrified.
As Mr H is on lates I'm saved the trouble of making a proper man/woman dinner, but I will have to feed Mother, probably...
Sausages with Barbeque Beans tonight.
Bake good quality snorkers and serve on top of:
Baked Beans............... mixed with fried chopped onion, sliced celery (optional) green pepper (essential) 75g brown sugar, some Worcestershire sauce, pepper, French mustard and a good swish of ketchup.
Bubble bubble then enjoy with crusty bread.
Tuesday, 8 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment