Just made an apple and almond cake.
Enthused over the making of a carrot cake later in the week.
Equally spirited over the thought of Felafel, chicken casserole and braised stuffed hearts.
I like to cook.
Especially for people.
Me? I'd live on digestives and fresh air!
Felt alright today which isn't surprising as it's been a corker, won't think about tomorrow though because I'm sensible!
After all who wants to mess up a fine day with thoughts about dentists:(
So for the rest of the day I'll carrying on doing what I do best:)
Tonight's tea:
Corned Beef, mash, peas and pickle followed by fudgy chocolate pudding and ice cream.
Tuesday, 15 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Digestives and fresh air so that is your diet. Certainly works for you!
Parkin go play golf or something will you, you're driving me bonkers!
Post a Comment