Thursday, 30 August 2012

Rocked and Ready To Roll...UPDATED

Just poured Mother into her smalls and now, with a sturdy heart and flat shoes, I, along with the ever patient Mr H will lift the spirits of a quiet Mother by taking her out on a shopping expedition...

Oh Lord rub my knees.




Twists and turns in life make for a happy one.
No sooner had Mr H, mother and I arrived home when Mr Hairy was on me doorstep offering things.
So after a quick cuppa Hairy and my smooth self rattled orf in his Herald to a nearby Art shop wherein we discussed frames with the owners.
After a short while it was sorted. We had ordered a new frame for one of Mr H's pieces of artwork, which I'm proud to say is an amazing testament to his skill.. Even the proprietors, one of whom was an artist himself, said John's kaleidoscopic 1973 colourful felt tip pen work was outstanding.
So with smiles all round Hairy and myself dawdled home slowing down to some degree when passing antiquey type shops, we both love, you see, old stuff. And after cooing and aaahing over curved back chairs and mirrors Mr Hairy sped orf along all roads till we arrived excited, buzzing, knowing what we knew...
Mr H, bless him was speechless when presented with the plaudits and plans, he really is a humble man but a man who should, just for once, come out from under his bushel blazing his amazing creative light for all the world and Essex to see.

I spent the next few hours engaged in brilliant conversation with the ever smooth Hairy Suit and comical Mr H. What a trio we make.

Not expecting Hairy to gnaw meat with the rest of us, I had very little to go round, but we did ok, the Orlando Beef casserole was warm with spices and red with tomatoes and the Baked Apple sweet with syrup. And all washed down with peachy beer.

Now I'm ending my day feeling well pleased. Unexpected twists, deliriously happy turns making for one of the most exhilarating and happy days on record.


Goodnight All.










2 comments:

The Hairy Suit said...

It was a rather unplanned and exhilerating day. I think there's something a little fantastic anbout days like that.

Gloria Horsehound said...

Priceless.