A light soft bun filled with raspberry jam and Elmlea, which although dairy free and good for one's hearteries didn't whip up stiffly enough. Hence the splurging outwards. Next time will use proper cow cream.However it didn't detract from the seriously wonderful taste of the Sally Lunn bunn,
As I told Mr H and Mr HS this could easily become my favourite sweet baked good of all time. It was perfect. So I'm so pleased to say that Sally 2 is wrapped unfilled and ready for tomorrow's insertion of real dairy cream.
3 comments:
Mmmmm, your Sally Lunns were perfection, sloppy cream did not detact from their gorgeousness one little bit, what a triumph.
I've never seen you so stunned by any of my buns. Glad you understood the cream thing.
Yes your buns are allways stunning, but yesterday particularly so. And, the cream can't allways be perfect, but still yummy
Post a Comment