Sunday, 9 December 2012

And so another week ends........
It was a good one in a lot of ways. .I got to play Nurse Horsehound for the ever so bunged up Hairy Suit. The poor darling. Also having my hands laid lightly upon them the ever so grouchy mummy. What I wouldn't give to see her smile now and again. Mind you she's never been one for flashing her teeth nor being hypocritical. No happy, no smile.
Mr Hairy on the other hand puts on the bravest of fronts even though he's bearing a lot of emotional and physical weights. So this week I've gone that extra mile for my good friend. Regarding mum I've been a small sponge for all her unwarranted upsetting outbursts.

As for Mr Horsehound..............he manages to keep his halo set firmly around his head, not by any god or man but by being a remarkable human being/husband/mate with unending perseverance and patience. He plays the long game.
How he does is it is far beyond my limited understanding because at times I can be loathesome.

Tonight's X Factor was predictable. Another noisy flash affair with only one winner. The wonderful James Arthur. I have to say I wasn't committed to him but grew to like him so when Dermot called his name I wasn't too upset. I would loved to have seen young Jahmene crowned but as with all humble troubled people he shone in defeat. Old soul man in young body.

I drove 'my' Rosie tonight. A smart MG convertible, no hiccups not even when changing gears although I did get a bit of a shake-on when roaring over 50mph on the way home...Mr Hairy loved it! Despite my protestations earlier in the day I drove that beautiful car here and there loving every terror filled moment. 
I flew like a pretty crimson bird, wings wide and steady keeping me straight, sublime.

Now I must fly again...Not along dual carriage ways or unlit lanes but to bed where hopefully sleep comes a-quickly...Like a good kiss.

 


1 comment:

The Hairy Suit said...

It was very very welcome and the gentlest of laying hands on from nurse horsehound that I Mr Hairy Suit appreciated very much, just sorry I nodded orf this evening before having the chance to express my gratitude. Putting a brave face on as one does when bunged up following snout surgery doesn't deny the raw fact of pain and feeling rather under the weather. As for Rosie the MG, it is a pleasure to see her being used, while I'm off the driving role due to Docs orders, by the looking everso good in the driving seat (where else) Gloria, it really does suit you my darling. And you are right it is the kind of car that likes to be enjoyed.