Monday, 24 December 2012

.......There's a big fruit cake on the dresser, made last night, wrapped in foil.
More baking being done this afternoon, some of it a little fancy, all of it made with copious amounts of love.

But before I get me bowls out I have to take Mother out. Yes OUT. Never in the history of all my Christmaseses have I ever gorn out on the Eve. But how can I deny mumsie one last bump and grind around the blasted Co-Op.

If I have time I'll eat.


Merry Christmas ALL

X


:)


6 comments:

Linda Metcalf said...

Made me smile this morning....Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Gloria Horsehound said...

And a Jolly Happy Holidays to you too Linda.

:)

Terry said...

At least your mum is ensuring you get plenty of exercise and fresh air!

The Hairy Suit said...

Amazing how you fit it all in Gloria, seeing you in action is supurb, the way you look after Mother and respond to her whyms for the great outdoors even at a time when you are up to your eyes is inspirational. Hope you ended up having a lovely Christmas Eve, I certainly did especially the part of it I spent in your company.

Gloria Horsehound said...

Terry my old old dear, I've never been so fit or felt so er...well,

Gloria Horsehound said...

My dear friend Hairy Suit I can assure you that even though I keep going the old boiler is creaking and stuttering. The old boiler being ME by the way, NOT mother.