..........Been a good day with mum. No swearing, or 'looks', no crying or many requests, just a quiet friendly at-ease day with a great girl/friend/mother. Really.
Joan loved the bread I made for her. Told me she'd fill her sandwich with cheese and onion and that her husband loves my cakes and that she's so worried about Debbie her daughter who is very ill... The middle of a shop is not the place for giving advice so I didn't. I just nodded as she looked deeply into my eyes and I wondered if she wanted to cry.
This afternoon saw me feeding Mr Hairy a simple sandwich then after the briefest of visits he left and I got on with making a Beef Madras.
I bought a pink roll neck jumper today and sparkling pink stoned bracelet, the two go well together.
Had a chat with the lady in the chemist as I waited for a prescription. Asked about mum and then went on to tell me about her 92 year old mum who has Parkinsons.
I've put a large bespectacled father Christmas in a bush near the door.
I must say goodnight now as I want to read another two chapters of Stephen King's 'The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon'. before I drift orf.
Goodnight All
Thursday, 20 December 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well we hope that love and peace continues over Christmas. Our best wishes to you, Mr H and your mum.
And peace and love to you too :)
Post a Comment