Good Morning All...
If only I could spend ALL day blogging but I can't because.......I'm having a mum/daughter morning at home....., not in shops, cafes, GP surgery or libraries.... like yesterday....Oh Boy Yesterday what a day. Two doc trips. One regular, the other urgent. Dialysis being mentioned...How much more can she/we take. Quite a bit I should think seeing as we're quite resilient.
Anyway.....
I'm celebrating another year of life today (28.6.56) and I thought it'd be right and proper to chatter away with Mother over an early morning cuppa BEFORE donning one of my finest frocks and doing luncheon in a pub.
Talking of alcohol..I resisted the urge to splat a drop of Pimms in me Typhoo thinking it might not be good manners to appear sloshed when Mr Hairy turns up.
I DO have some manners.
But that's later on, further along in the journey of life, at the mo, all I'm thinking about are having a good time today (Murray on Centre Court and a possible Coq au Vin in Stambridge) I won't allow Ma's kidneys to ruin my birthday:)
Thank you for all my birthday cards, especially the Nofs and Parky.
Mum and her brat carer circa 1960/1 West London.
Click on pic for a good close-up
Friday, 28 June 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Happy Birthday to you! Have a beautiful day...eat lots of good food and cake and enjoy the day!
1956 was a VERY good year. Happy Birthday you old trout.
Wishing you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love the photo. Send my best wishes to your mother and I hope you're having a good day.xx
WOW!
Thank you Linda. An explicit post about my birthday food will shortly appear.
Digger, you old old guppy swallower 1956 was a cool year cos that's when the best bloggers were born.
GG, I passed on your best wishes to Mother and told her about YOUR dreamy picture...A youngish thing dancing in the sand without a care.
Belated Happy Birthday ...
Jerry from the West Coast
Oh that made me laugh! The hazinesd is there for a resson! Here' to mothers....xx
Hey Jerry where you at? And what's all this about a trip to Blighty?
I made GG laugh AGAIN... Love it xx
Post a Comment