We're all going on a Summer Holiday
no doctors for a day or three
sun, pills, wheelchair on a Summer Holiday
will make my dream come true oooh ooh oooh ooh
for me and you.....and mother!
Yes the Great Carer Getaway has begun. Mother just finishing orf her tea, Hairy snoozing after his late shift and myself ready since dawn!
Before the three of us jet off to Mersea Island in Hairy's Micra I'll take mother to the post office to see Mr Wickramasinghe then stroll down to the church shop for last minute blouse buying. Mother though is being considerate asking constantly whether I'll manage the half mile track seeing as Mr Horsehound has the car today and all this week. Yes of course I'll cope I said putting on sensible sandals, I need the exercise anyway. She bought it.... The thought though of pushing mum up and down the long hilly road is, I must admit, weighing heavily, but I'll do it with the knowledge that by the time we return Hairy will have had a little sleep and lunch will be ready before we embark on yet another adventure!
Monday, 17 June 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy holiday!!
Have fun...all of you! And take lots of pics.
Post a Comment