Not much to write about...
After a near calamitous trek into Southend (going down a one way street) to buy theatre tickets mum said if she'd known that I'd have to pay for the tickets she wouldn't have agreed to go...!
From that moment on I was spitting feathers.
I'd picked up a leaflet in the library you see and the play 'House Guest' by Francis Durbridge at the Dixon theatre in Westcliffe looked ideal for Mum so I told her about it and she said ok.
Her unsmiling venomous outburst in the car was, I'm sure, purely a case of misunderstanding, I'm sure she assumed that because we came across the information in the library somehow made it 'free'. Whatever her thinking it ruined my morning.
I haven't eaten. Again. And later on as I hoovered I came close to throwing in not only the vacuum cleaner but the towel aswell.
I'm pooped.
Now as American Serena Williams battles with Maria Sharapova in the Ladies Final at Roland Garros I will make some Peshwari Naans to go with my curried sausages.
I hope the Russian wins.
Saturday, 8 June 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hello Gloria, life seems full of challenges for you and you work so hard and do so much that you should be very proud, I for one loved seeing you yesterday and hope you found there were some good times in the day.
Yes there were good times during the day. You turning up with a nice bit of fish helped.
And the evening went ok too, sorry about the dreadful film though. Back to nicer flicks from now on:)
Yes, nothing says it quite like fish & flowers eh he he? I'm glad we had some good times, was a pleasure to help you relax a little :)
Post a Comment