Saturday, 15 February 2014

I'm out of my head with a high temperature so haven't been outside.

Somehow managed to bake a cake (took a long time) but now I must listen to my body...A sit down with mother and a cuppa is required. Probably watch some football on tv later. Man City v. Chelsea. Hope it's a corker. In the studio with presenter Adrian Chiles, will be ex-footballer now pundit, Roy (I never smile) Keane. Who I'm not partial to. And yesterday I was thoroughly reminded of the sour faced Irishman when a British Gas engineer came to look at our leaking radiator.
The boys must have been separated at birth...Ugh!
This awful engineer's tongue nearly had sparks flying orf it on account of the amount of verbals he bashed out. No-one could get a word in.
I knew he'd ruffled my feathers when I didn't offer him a cupcake.

No comments: