I said and set about plating up a positively luscious tea time treat for Mother whilst the Africa Cup of Nations played out on ITV 4. The Good Lord moving in mysterious ways...
It's funny you know how a bit of something familiar comforts, nay, saves a drooping spirit. A press on the remote and my ears and eyes were treated to colour and noise that only a footie match brings. Bless you mad Africans.
Talking of food and souls I can't possible cook tonight so it's a quick oven-job for Mr H. Probably something with chips. He'll understand, he's very good that way.
Before I go to bed I must not forget to make yet another sugar free jelly, mum getting addicted. Still if they make her feel good then wibble wobble away!
What else, oh yes I've had an awful head today, started at the temple (right) and slowly cruised around till it got settled and held my head in a vice like grip. Would have given and taken anything to shift it, but it's eased up a little, no doubt rivers of sugarless tea helping. Tea, the a universal panacea.
What I really wanted though was a man.
Bought some excellent breaded ham.
Thursday, 26 January 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you need a man, you only have to ask and I would be there as would many others.
My dear Friend your humour always lifts my spirits.
Thank you.
:)
Post a Comment