Friday, 27 January 2012

straw upon straw upon straw

Hope there aren't too many more because my back can't take any more!

But after a cruel gruelling day yesterday I got up with teeth grinding determination.

Mother had a bad night last night so her hospital appointment has been cancelled, "sorry etc etc" I said into the answerphone imagining the tuts at the other end. I didn't go into too much graphic detail just saying enough to make them squirm. I'm sure the doc will understand.
Mother's body has no respect for appointments...

On a lighter note Andy Murray v. Djokovic is on BBC2 now. Australian Open Tennis semi-final. Winner goes onto meet Nadal in the final.
I like Djokovic but it would do me the the world of good to watch Rafa beat up Murray...
Thank God it's on anyway.
And the sun is out and I'm wearing my pearl necklace, tawny brown hugger hugger skirt and pink sweater so at least I'm looking all-girl!

Must sign off now, have a game to watch and a mouth to feed.

No comments: