An up and down day.
Prescriptions and tree pruning. Doc saw Mother. Gentleness and understanding of all our woes. A good man is the doc.
Then after leek soup Men came offering garden services. I showed them conifers and empty pockets. We, that's me and Dave, reached a monetary agreement. He and his mate George chainsawed away. Mr H. was dumbstruck. Now I have trees I can reach the top of. Poorer though, a lot poorer. But only wealthwise.
Headache dues to after lunch exuberances. Mere adult chit chat over tea. Utter childlike joy as I drove my mate's old green truck. Not on the road, not insured for that. But round and around the garden centre car park.
Now in Chinese style jammies waiting for the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs to arrive.
By the way..... Mr H. is washing up mother's Haddock plate.
Goodnight.
Tuesday, 17 April 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor Mr H has a day off but put to work again by you
'Poor Mr H' ?.....I don't think so....
He is the luckiest man ever to wear a pinny!
Post a Comment