Feeling the effects of non-Wimbledon. No checking order of play on line then dashing into mother with all the news. Her responses, always colourful. Then yakking non-stop about the centre court roof, Rafa's legs and shocking exit, Murray's strange unjustified hatred of the English. Stops at Kim though.
But some positives.
Yesterday afternoon got to spend some much needed time in the garden drinking tea with Mr Hairy Suit. Mother wasn't neglected I'd handed her a green bell in case of emergency.
Luckily for us no ding dong.
Today no garden games, waiting in for nursie then a quick tour around Rochford looking in three charity shops and possibly Gleasedale's the butcher.
I do like Gleasdales but his prices make me retch.
Last night, on account of Mr Horsehound getting home at a reasonable hour, I managed a little special time in the conservatory handling my much neglected recipe books. Oh my God I've missed my paper babies.
Never neglect a hobby.
Found two new recipes... Hazelnut and Apple Cake and Carrot and Orange Cake. Cakes satisfy more than chops. Although on Sunday I will be making the weepingly gorgeous Honey Lamb Chops.
Now I must fly, breakfast needs serving, nursie might turn up on time and mother needs dressing.
Game on.
Tuesday, 9 July 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment