Monday, 8 July 2013

Oh Alright

Murray did well.
But 'Sir Andy'?
I don't think so.
He'll need to do a wee bit more before he's gonged.

I saw a flash of straight-faced Victoria Beckham in the Royal box . No David. Hmmm. The other Dave though was present, looking very smooth in his blue shirt and tie, the Prime Minister looked as though he was enjoying the match.
No Pippa though, pip pip hooray!
Maybe she's been leant on to steer clear of at least one major Summer event because her ever present boat race is everywhere. The girl is dull. Imagine not knowing who George Osborne is.
Kim, Lord Andrew's girlfriend, looked sweet in her long sleeved blue lacey frock, made such a change from the tubular scantily clad sunburnt arms of ordinary fans.
Arms are bad enough but unclothed legs are anathema, the pits.
Very rarely do I shock and or amuse the general public with a leg on show.
Ghastly.




Took mother out for a stroll this morning, we both enjoyed it and were covered from head to toe.
Popped into two charity shops buying two paperback recipe books and a sky blue pasta jar.
We have a feast of medical appointments this week so I'll be dipping into my stock of canned sardines.


No comments: