Mr Horsehound and I are taking Mother to the Dixon studio (part of the Palace theatre in Southend) to see 'HOUSE GUEST' a play by Francis Durbridge. Kick off 2:30.
Unsure of plays duration so I'll have bananas secreted about my person in case mum or Mr H. come over funny.
I'm dressed for a summers afternoon...White linen trousers, blue embroidered shirt, cream woven type sandals. Horsehound looks cool in cream chinos and blue checked shirt. Mother insisting on wearing a flame red jacket.
If the play holds my attention my mind won't wander orf to the chicken I'll be roasting tonight in readiness for the salad we're eating tomorrow while watching Novak and Andy.
My dream afternoon.
Bare legged on the sofa watching the Gentlemen's Final at Wimbledon with a firm drumstick in hand.
Now I must fly:)
Saturday, 6 July 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lucky old drumstick!!!
Thank you Nof for your comment, you saucy old duck you!
Post a Comment