I bought a coat yesterday.
It is a very silly coat which, if the snows come, will be absolutely useless, but it is me. And that is very important.
Me in camel cashmere is so last decade, but me in shaggy chocolate brown mohair is so 2009. So new Angela. It is not however the coat of a cleaner, but we'll scoot over that.
As soon as the beast touched my body I knew where it was heading. Home. I felt so deliciously decadent in it that I almost wore it home but with the unseasonally warm weather I saw sense and tucked it in a carrier bag.
It's strange isn't it how some things, whether they be coats, cups or people feel immediately right in your presence. And this little beauty certainly did.
It fits like it was made for me, will go with the rest of my odd clothes, and has luvvy written all over it. And it only cost £15.
I'll post a pic as soon as I can.
Friday, 2 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment