Biros- Big blue ones. Five in my bag. All Henry's. But I will lift other people's too
My neck- Obsessing about sagging. Covering up is not an option because folk get a shock when you drop your jumper. Bare it. Bugger it.
Blonde hair- It's a-coming. I feel it. I live in Essex and have finally caught the blonde bug. But my shoes are not white and I have not been dipped in Bisto. And I use words like 'hello' instead of 'hiya'.
The X Factor- Always look forward to it. Makes my night. I'm as high as a kite if a Chinese is on me lap too
Lip Gloss- Long stay. Might need to kiss someone after I've been out a while. Will probably be after sinking three Pimm's. By the way Pimm's now do a Winter version. Saw it today and immediately thought of Christmas
Dennis Quaid- In the re-make of 'Flight of The Phoenix'. Is he the world's most perfect man? He is in this film. He's a fractious handsome pilot hero with a great big chip on his shoulder because he was responsible for the deaths of like three passengers
You Tube- I search for records, play them loudly and can save them. It's great!
Went out today and...
had a McDonalds
bought a pair of leather boots
and a plastic purple handbag from Primark.
Men's Jeans- How well they sometimes fit
Saturday, 3 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment