I got a present today.
A set of car mats.
They are just what I wanted.
So thank you Mr Sweetie.
Unexpected gifts whether big or small always make me deliriously happy. Over the past six months I have been given Quince jelly, iced buns, gift vouchers, a bouquet of flowers, £20 pound notes, creme eggs, bike things, perfume and now car mats.
I like presents.
On the bill of fare tonight:
Sausages with loads and loads of fried onions in sesame seed buns served with chips* and sweetcorn. I'll lash some tomato and chilli relish on the bangers but not so much as to cause a catastrophe. There'll be no spicy droppings on my frontage.
For pud? Oh pud how you do so tease me...I fancy something lemony so I might whip up a microwaved lemon curd sponge, won't take a min to put together and only takes three and a half mins to cook. Whatever would Mrs Beeton say?
She'd probably think I was total evil.
*McCains Homefries. Sainsbury's chips are horrible!
Thursday, 8 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What you need now is a car scent that keeps the car smelling like its just off the lot. That new car smell. There is a couple of things I don't recommend - a bobble head statue or a set of fuzzy dice that hang from the rear view mirror.
Jerry from the West Coast.
Post a Comment