
This blog has become like a reliable old friend.
Someone with whom I chat away the hours yacking on about work and clothes and chickens. Talking of birds, I think if this blog had a face it would have the face of a parrot. But back to friends, it's a friend because it takes all my ups and downs without question, absorbs womanly tears and then afterwards, after the tears, shares a laugh.
Parrot face is a decent old bird.
Her face is screamingly active with all the colours of a rainbow, and bobs up and down with either utter nonsense or profound posts about love, London and football. And it is a good face, an honest face which, depending on your mood, you'll either want to linger and kiss or tutt and click away.
But either way it can't be ignored.
I like her.
2 comments:
And we like her too!!!
What a relief!
Post a Comment