Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Sunshine with more than a hint of ice.
And so today on my travels into the Essex countryside I will wear umpteen layers and my new boots. But no socks.

But before I do all that I must say Happy Birthday to Jerry from the West coast. A fellow writer whose everyday activities are made bearable by his excursions into other lands. None of which are on any real map.
Keep going Jerry.

Which brings me on nicely to poetry.
I have an idea for a poem which, if I can drag myself away from mundane matters, ought to be worth reading.

Back to now. Today.
The sun is magnificent and graceful even when being shoved and nudged by clouds of cold-hearted warriors. Warriors? Yes I like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prose about cold hearted warriors. I like that too.

Jerry from the West Coast

PS. Thanks for the happy birthday. Like many others, I am celebrating my 29th birthday again. Seems that I haven't got it right yet. I will keep trying. :)

Gloria Horsehound said...

I am 18 in my body. 108 in my wisdom and 10 in my joy at ordinary things.

Glad you liked cold hearted warriors. I do too:)

enjoy the rest of your day xxx