Fascinating weekend was had by young Glo.
Saturday being very sweet and Sunday seeing me drilling the air with my little fists.
The most unladylike behaviour was on account of watching Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall giving Martin 'Wolfie' Adams a rollicking run for his money. And although my Dave lost he won a lot of admirers. Me being one of them. The yellow shirted Lancs lad gave Adams some serious frights by sticking with him right to the end. There was no white wash at Lakeside.
I had settled myself on the settee with a box of After Eight mints hoping to see Adams get slaughtered by the non-talking Chisnall but it wasn't to be be. But I loved and devoured every hour of it. I'm in my element when the money is down and like all sensible gamblers will now move swiftly on to a new speculative venture and in so doing demolish the pain of being out of pocket.
The 'Masters' snooker is on t.v. this week and next.
I see a trip to Corals on the cards...
Monday, 11 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment