Friday, 1 January 2010

A Great First Post

A few late night funsters kept me awake last night yet as I laid there listening to their drink fuelled racket I felt only love...

Love for the cleaning I am putting off doing.

Love for the cats. Monty, Blackie and Ging.

Love for my pearl necklace and earrings. Might save for a ring. Depends on how much I need to spend on Alex. How far can I go on £15 worth of petrol?

Love for the old cockney sparras. Wouldn't be who I am today without their wisdom and perfectly aimed boots...

And then the morning came and with it more love...
Love for people. People like fellow bloggers whose inspiring words smack an innocent smile on my face quite early in the morning. Thanks Thruster.

Love for text messages. So kindly sent a minute before midnight when my phone was totally turned off. And a happy new year to you too!

Love for Radio 4. A warm thick blanket of brains whilst eating my Bran Flakes. Thanks guys.

Love for Film 4. Batman is on later. Will watch as I iron. Will listen as I chop.

Love for the snow kissed grass. Popped out early this morning to close the half-open garage door and stood for 10 seconds looking at how pretty ice is. Outside.

Love for tea. Nothing saves me more than a full pot.

Love for the afternoon. When an attempt will be made, by me, to re-establish a modicum of tidiness in the front room. God it's a state.

But now I've run out of love so it's back to moaning...
My belly folds are flapping.
Can't decide which bag to use.
The pelmet is falling down.
Spotted acres of mould by the door.
It's freezing in the kitchen, icicles are growing on the saucepans.
My right knee is giving me what-for and no mistake.
The Anti-Wrinkle cream is a liar.


I love you all xxx

No comments: