After pottering in the garden I strolled to the charity shop in brilliant sunshine and roaring wind. My step appeared lighter more dainty and I'm sure it was on account of the red flowered shoes I was wearing.
Joan in the shop commented on how 'tiny' I was and that I'd look 'good as a fairy'........
"Just bag my stuff" I said sweetly and so she did even 'forgetting' to charge for my gardening book...Love you...
Yes I bought another gardening book but this one is the real McCoy a complete encyclopaedia type one if you will, line drawings, quotes, stacks of info with long Latin names. The whole caboodle.
Can't I just broadcast my seeds and have done with it?
At any rate It's a good read and perfect for apple green numpties like what I am:)
Also bagged were a black and red silk cosmetic purse, a Pur Una slightly boho type blouse in every colour on the palette and, for Mother, a heart shaped, silver plated, diamante encrusted trinket box. Won't go into monetary costs because it's irrelevant and rather vulgar.
£2:25.
It's been a fair day weatherwise and I'm hoping for a clear week ahead because there are a few unladylike jobs to bodge up and around the bungalow...(garden included)
Too uninteresting to blog about of course, but they will require super glue of which I have none, some kind of vessel in which to hold more bird seed and a creamy vicious cleaning product to help dislodge the grey cloudy gunk in and around my wash basin. I've tried EVERYTHING. So tomorrow I will faint with boredom as I read labels about gunk:(
The bird food vessel will, once I've found it, be stuck carefully on my kitchen windowsill so even more tweeties can nose in at me whilst I'm stuck to un evier.
Such is my love for birds that I'm contemplating installing another bird table, this one, this time, will be unceremoniously placed under the bay window...Right under the glass...Can't wait for my first head hit:)
I've lost weight by the way, down two pounds.
This loss of fat has been accompanied by a feeling of extreme good health so will tonight be celebrated by over indulging in Malted Milk Biscuits to which I must confess I've become rather fond.
And that's fine because this week on account of solitariness I will be able to eat them willy nilly. (Mr H on a late shift dear and all the week too). So, as the night turns dark and my feet get roasted, I'll dive into celluloid violence whilst ripping apart the bikkie wrapper..
:)
Tuesday, 3 May 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment