Monday, 30 May 2011

Only The Good Stuff...

Special Bank Holiday Greetings to you all:)


I've just made a dozen blueberry muffins and half a dozen chocolate chip. Most of these will sit next to me tomorrow as I travel on the dawn express to London:(
Dear Mother has an early early appointment with the Foot Man at St Mary's and as Dad can't be arsed to go I've been roped in:)
But that's tomorrow what about today?

Probably a blood and guts film this p.m. then definitely a Brisket of British Beef with glistening vari-shaped trimmings later on.

Have I mentioned my knees lately? They've been up. So have been eating drugs like fingers of fudge.

6 comments:

Terry said...

Why not try the brisket on your knees as beef good for black eyes!

Anonymous said...

A solid bank holiday. Over here? Memorial Day ... a little more than time off.

Jerry from the West Coast

Gloria Horsehound said...

Hello Jez long time no see. Hope you're enjoying that Californian sunshine.

Gloria Horsehound said...

Terry just give me a minute to de-cypher.

Terry said...

Knees up - do they normally droop!

Gloria Horsehound said...

T.P I could tell you stories about my knees that would make your hips creak:)