Friday, 27 May 2011

Raining


I love rain.

Being cooked today...
I don't know. Feel inclined to ditch what's written in my diary (Chilli) and plump for something completely different.
I will though make a few Bluberry Muffins...The mere mention of their name brings on a smile. Blueberry Muffins, Blueberry Muffins...Blueberry Muffins.

Watched a film (recorded) called The Locket (1946) it's about a crazy woman who, as a child, was accused of stealing a locket, and then, ever since that life altering moment, made it her life's work to capture trinkets of all kinds, even if it meant lying and killing.
Atmospheric and silly. I loved it.


Things on my mind other than Robert Mitchum and Muffins...Bigger bags and capsicums.
Really.

4 comments:

Terry said...

That script sounds familiar - you wrote it!

Gloria Horsehound said...

Oh Terry why do hate me so much!

Terry said...

Just thinking of you and the hulk - Robert!

Gloria Horsehound said...

Robert Mitchum isn't green!!!

Luv you