Poland v. Greece.
As I type Greece is a man down and a goal down at half-time.
Spanish Ref a bit of a numptie.
Tennis from Paris...Djocovic v. Federer. Jock is front.
My hair looks lush. Kind of like a fluffy diamond.
Looking forward to watching the next must-see match...Russia v. Czech Republic. Tonight. ITV 1.
What to eat?
No idea.
I'll have to ask Mum what she fancies!
Yep, the old bean is back in the bungalow.
Given her marching orders as soon as I arrived at hospital. Lovely...
Thanked the nurses and Domestics then off we went home doing a gorgeous detour to McDonalds drive-thru.
"Two regular hamburgers please and a medium fries". Mmmmm felt soooo good. Mum looked like a dolly next to me, skinny legs and silly hair. I felt wickedly matronly, like Mary Poppins with attitude. Leather jacket, jack boots, floral wispy skirt.
Home to tea, burgers and quick phone call to hospital to clarify a part of mum's ENORMOUS pill list! Book-like better describes her drug intake. Lol!
All sorted and down onto the settee I went with my feet tucked under my bottom.
(glad I can still get in certain positions)
So m'dears she is back in the land of the living, and, if all goes well tonight and she eats a decent breakfast tomorrow I MIGHT take her to Southend.
IN HER NEW WHEELCHAIR:)
Thanks to everyone who has mailed, phoned, texted and commented about mum's little upset.
I loved it.
x
Friday, 8 June 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment