Mum has cancer so Mr H and I are going to Southend-on-Sea.
We'll look in charity shops for bargains galore, have a cup of tea and nice bun then go to see mum.
Be there all day and some of the evening. I'll flap about like a happy hen talking non-stop because I'm a) her loving daughter b) as mad as hell and c) shit scared.
Then we're off to dinner with friends, just hoping it's not another bloody scone.
I have just about had enough.
But the good news is the docs say she can come home before her chemotherapy starts. They can't operate on her bits because her heart is too ill. Couldn't take the strain of the op apparently, that's what they said about dad too. But at least mum will be HOME with me in the bungalow watching Wimbledon, Euro 2012 and one of horse racings best meetings; Newmarket.
So not all in the garden is weeds!
Now I must fly:)
Oh and God Bless Her Majesty and I'm not referring to Liz either!
Saturday, 2 June 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sad to hear about mum but she will be with you. She could not have a better nurse nor daughter!
Post a Comment