Raining when I raged to dentist, brolly flapping, handbag too heavy...grr.
All wonderful in my mouth said hygienist so all she did was dig a little whilst rattling on about plaque and her sister's wedding in Cornwall
Left there feeling a million dollars then off to post office for Mother type stuff. All absolutely necessary of course but so time consuming and especially irritating when wearing fancy shoes instead of boots. But I plucked on.
Then.
Doctor's to hand in paperwork.
Sainsbury's for beans.
But also picking up Baking Book written by the winner of last year's Great British Bake-Off, Essex girl Jo Wheatley.
I loved her from day one and was so pleased when she triumphed. The others were a bunch of so and sos. Jo was clean cut and likeable. I've only flicked a couple of pages but I know her book will become stained with love and butter:)
Now I must fly, got dinners to do and a mother to soothe... She's becoming more and more excited by Euro 2012 and is right now watching the Czechs play Greece. I want the Czechs to win, mum wants Greece because.......She likes John Travolta...
Being laid on the table tonight:
Corned Beef
Jacket pots
Barbequed beans. (Regular beans with added spices and stuff)
*
Apple crumble and custard.
Now I must fly:)
Tuesday, 12 June 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
With rushing to town, looking after mum and cooking no wonder you fly. You must have thousands of airmiles!
At the moment Terry the thought of jetting off to Anywhere sounds marvellous!
Post a Comment