![]() |
| Me |
![]() |
| Me |
So yes mother and my good self had a major girl's outing this morning mum even accepting the offer of a nice cup of tea and hot sausage roll in Greggs. Loaded with shopping bags we downed our tea whilst chatting about our buys.....
Mum plumping for chocolate mints, crime novels and flesh coloured tights. I went a bit potty buying not only the aforementioned suitcase, oops I mean bag, (it is rather large) but also another bag in Primark :( Then into Boots for make-up then into Poundland for a dozen black curlers. Yes curlers. As I'm on the verge of complete collapse (too many late nights and not enough fibre) I decided that my funny growing out kinda hairstyle needed a little something else, a small lift, a little oompa lumpa. So I invested in a bag of black spongy rollers.
I'll do the deed tonight, wash hair, towel dry, then mousse up and wind strands of silver hair around blackest sponge......... then pick up Mr H from the station.......


10 comments:
Curlers and suitcase plus extra bag what a combination!
I know......it does sound a bit Mary Poppins meets Nora Batty!
Bit of uplifting retail therapy, can't be bad, just what you girls needed, and by jingo looks like you did it to the max (he he), would love to have seen Mr H's face when collected by curlered beauty.......
Oh please do let me see a photo of the bag...
You covered in curlers, hanging on to umbrella and flying through the air what a spectacle! Look out Richard Branson!!
Mr H is accustomed to my funny ways but parked up in the Micra alongside the taxis DID make him wonder about my er...state of mind!
And GG I WILL be posting a pic of the bag...Keep looking...probably Saturday!
It's gorgeous, took it out for its first run this morning and it behaved beautifully. It didn't get in the way like so many big bags do and it didn't harm my left shoulder from which it hung. So happiness all round:)
Terry I am not conventional. Curlers and big bags are part of who I am/was/will be:)
By the way how are your low slung hipsters...grandad!
Wow, what a response to a blog post, the bag is gorgeous and was a pleasure to help you test drive it this morning. Post curlered hair a delight, just gorgeous all round, and who could expect anything less from you. With any luck, if you reply to this comment you'll hit double figures for the comments on one post ! he he. Keep smiling Gloria, it suits you.
10/10 for your comment Mr Hairy.
Post a Comment