I can't eat anything.
I can't do anything.
And all because of what's happening across the Pond!
Being a bit of a delicate flower I'll need to crease the sheets earlyish on account of having to get up earlyish but you can rest assured my raspberry jelly will be on as soon as my eyes flick open.
I can't wait.....!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You think you're excited???? I'm about ready to explode! I keep checking the news every few minutes to see what's developed. So far it seems to be leaning toward Senator Obama, but it's not over yet. I got up and voted this morning and luckily I didn't have to wait too long, but then again, I live out in the boonies. The more populated places are waiting for hours at a time, but nobody is complaining. The whole Country is energized!! There's a change coming that we desperatly need.
I'm proud to be wearing my "I voted" sticker on my shirt today. It's funny because there are plenty of adults with stickers on their shirts today!
The kids had a mock election at their schools and Obama was the winner at both. So sad about his Grandmother passing.....if he wins it is very sad that she didn't get to see her Grandson be elected to President of the United States of America.
Gosh I have a long night ahead of me!
Your American Duchess
I'm trying to stay up to watch the first results...the spirits willing but the body's weak! SO I think I'll have to wait till morning...
Have a great night Duch I'm with you..
By the way what are the 'boonies'?
Your heavy lidded old Queen in her bedsocks.
Ok, the "boonies" refer to a rural, country setting. It is short for "boondocks" also known as the "sticks".
Now I've got to move on to other posts......
Duch
Post a Comment