What with all the hullabaloo over 'The X Factor', (apparently it's fixed), the government's I.D. Card scheme (it's unwelcome) and the sudden snap of cold weather (it's winter, nearly) I feel like going back to bed and never getting up again. But I won't. Because even with all these awful things happening I still need to change the curtains, moisturize my legs and look for big bowls. Life goes on.
So after I've clambered on the sink bypassing Monty, I'll attempt and I do say attempt, attempt to re-introduce a cottagey feel to the kitchen with the re-introduction of a nice bit of net curtain and brightly coloured bowls set upon the windowsill. Then tea.
I'm not sure if I should go out today on account of me still bearing bravely a truly awful cold, had it for nearly two weeks and the blighter shows no signs of abating. Maybe I should pop to the shops and spread it around a bit!
What to cook tonight, now there's a question, probably plump for Chicken risotto followed by a good helping of steamed syrup pudding. I need to gain some weight you see, because yesterday I went into the garden and the sparrows laughed.
So on Glo's to do list:
Cooking a bird.
Stirring fattening mixtures.
Heading down with head down to the local shop.
Turning into a frilly housewife with big bowls and lacey curtains.
Scouring Monty's tum with a Brillo pad.
Tea.
Feeding Birds.
Tuesday, 25 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sparrows laughed....
Luvit!
Hi Clayton old son, long time no see. Glad you guffawed at laughing sparrows, it is funny isn't it?
Post a Comment