Monday, 24 November 2008

Desperate Housewife

Here I am goofing in the office nearly two years ago. I've put it on here because I need to see something funny on this bleak and dismal day.
I'm stopping now because this is supposed to be breezy blog, not a whining old blog. Er...I've got a cold and a backache. My left eye looks a bit odd. I'm fed up with Sainsbury's sending me money-off vouchers, just lower your prices you tight-fisted old crows. Monty is being an almighty pain in the neck today, he ran into the garden after seeing a pair if pigeons on the fence, he then got all wet and tangled in my Maple tree/shrub/bush. Silly puss.
I had four sausages in the fridge so I put them and two carrots and half a pint of apple juice in a big green dish, will casserole them for tonight. But I don't want them I want another curry.
I've cancelled an appointment with my hairdresser on account of two facts. 1. I'm in a right bad mood and 2. She talks too much.
Things I Love: Curry and Lipsticks.
Thank You Goodbye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm exhausted and I've watched it only once.
What a lovely mover.

Gloria Horsehound said...

You know it's an old video don't you? But I was feeling so cheesed off I just wanted to remind myself of happier days!
Might put another one on for Christmas, all depends on the state of my knees.