Monday, 17 November 2008

Monty Eyes Up A Warm Lunch



I'd heard the familiar sound of Monty landing amongst the pepper mill, salt cellar and kitchen scales and thought nothing of it, after all he's always clambering up on places where he has no right to be but then when I went into the kitchen to make a cup of tea this is what greeted me. So I fumbled in my pinny pocket for my mobile phone and very very quickly pushed the camera button and hey presto I captured this fab pic.I've always thought pigeons were a bit daft, but to sit on a windowsill peering in at a killer is just plain stupid. Good job Monty doesn't have an iron fist and an empty tummy otherwise that pigeon would just be a pile of feathers!

Anyway, back to today, I've got a cold and a sore throat and am in no mood for anything really except maybe a cup of hot chocolate and a cuddle. I've got the chocolate right by me, now where's Monty?

When I'm under the weather all I want to do is hide away in the kitchen with dear old familiar things...So after I've finished this post I'll re-arrange my storage jars and recipe books whilst at the same time watching as Columbo solves yet another heinous crime on Channel 5 just after three. Achoooo!

No comments: