The beef casserole I made yesterday was the best beef casserole I've ever made. Ever. Its unctiousness made tears of lust drip onto me fork. Yes indeed, the cow did me good. So good in fact that I over slept! Now that's what I call being satisfied.
Today's culinary dildo is a large Toad.
Other stuff now:
The BMA wants free prescriptions for everyone. I agree. I foolishly ration my arthritic drugs because I don't like paying £7.10 every few weeks. I know I know, I shouldn't do that but I have better ways of spending my money thank you very much. I mean, I paid £3 on Tuesday for a breathtaking golden candlestick, that my dear people is money well spent. Not only will it adorn my table, it will do my heart good too. And that's what I want most. I'll post a pic one day soon. Here are other things I spend my drug money on:
Floaty Scarves, older ladies beauty creams from Sainsburys, red colanders, filthy sex wear and vegetable peelers.
I feel a list coming on...
Weather report: Sunny, chilly.
Financial report: Has anyone got any money they don't want?
Body report: Knees good. Hands excellent. Eyes a bit ringed but bearable. In general, ageing but agile, bit like an old trapeze artiste.
Mind report: The above says it all.
Thursday, 5 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ref Prescription Charges, did you know that the NHS have some sort of payment pass ?. You pay a fee of ( I think £110 per year ) and that allows you free prescriptions.
Do the sums 110 divide by 7.10 = 15.5.
If you have more than this amount (per year) you will win.
naughty boy :-)
No I didn't know about the 'payment pass' so thank you for telling me. Thanks also for your comment on 'Dusty Mirror'.
You ARE a very naughty boy, in fact you are so naughty you should be locked up.
Post a Comment