
To Do List. 'Tis All True
1 Buying baby shampoo in my outrageously over-priced down-the-road chemist. No I'm not pregnant, it's just that the senior member of the household is a sensitive old man whose big head DEMANDS a gentle lathering.
2. Creeping into the cheap charity shop just around the corner from the horrible chemist to see if there's something there to make me smile. Preferably costing less that £1.
3. Bake a few Fairy cakes. Will definitely overdo the decorations because I'm generous, childlike and easily excited.
Later...
4. Eat a banana whilst polishing me knick-knacks. Could possibly cause indigestion if I rub too rapidly.
5. Pop in and out of small conservatory re-arranging bird ornaments in an attempt to stop
Monty smashing them to bits with his wagging tail. You are NOT a dog Monty!
6. Think about the writing of a moon poem
7. Doing other stuff like putting old poems in folders marked poems and actually remembering to save them. Looking at the scorch marks on my left hair free shin, and diving head first into the freezer searching for two pork chops.
8. Designing a banana long boat for tea. Will wildly over-do it as usual. But bananas should be FUN:)
Blimey that's enough for one arthritic, pro-moon, banana loving babe to do.
I'm off to dazzle...
No comments:
Post a Comment