Monday, 9 August 2010

It's Freezing!

Just had a call from the old dears, their new freezer has just been delivered. Like a flash I ordered Mother to dash out and buy ice cream. She said she would.

Talking of ice cream I gave in to temptation last night and licked two pecan cornets.
Which reminds me, I make a very luscious mango ice cream, so gorgeous served with coconut pinwheels.

Unfortunately no frozen products are on my agenda today unless you call diving into the freezer to access a ball of frozen dough for today's singular chicken pie worthy of being on an agenda. It's Singular on account of the aforementioned chicken pie being for Mr H only. I'll survive on cucumber.
My weight, by the way, is stable on account of cucumber.

But I'm not a saint and so for breakfast, which is running late by the way, I'll boil an egg or two. I fear not cholesterol.
Which reminds me fear is a dreadful thing.

On my agenda today is basically a load of cooking with a few outside activities to ring the changes. Namely trying to make space for Graham's ladders tomorrow. There is an almighty load of tree cutting (thanks to Mr H.) on the 'patio'. Patio? A few paving stones by the garage. Homeowners have it hard.

No but seriously I will move the deaded branches in the name of Health and Safety;)

But cooking is what I ache to do so after boiling a couple of eggs I'll make a large cake and a small pie.
Will, if time allows, watch a gory movie covered in a blanket. I feel the cold....

No comments: