Tootled into town and bought two tea cups and two saucers. Flowered, blue and white, very sweet and very reasonably priced. £1
Also picked up an empty picnic hamper in excellent condition I'll use it for storing towels. £1 .What else? Popped into the Co-op for some double cream and half a cucumber. It was chokka blokka and violence nearly broke out by the cold meat section between two trolley pushing grumpy older ladies. If looks could kill!
Being slight and nimble I managed to avoid getting into a scuffle with the grey godzillas by meandering around their loaded trolleys.
I dread to imagine what would happen if there was ever a food shortage...
On the way home I clocked my petrol gauge or whatever it's called and the needle was on RED. Oh no I thought hope I don't run out of juice. I didn't. But when I go to collect Mr Horsehound from the station in a mo I'll dribble in a fivers worth.
Knee Report......A slight improvement, only resemble grapefruits now instead of melons:)
Saturday, 7 August 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment